Couples Counselling & Therapy in Swiss Cottage, North London with a male & female therapy team
Welcome to Couples Counselling London. We are two highly experienced therapists specialising in Couples Counselling and Relationship Therapy, who bring our different perspectives, experience and gender differences to support couples struggling with what it means to be in a relationship, and with what can seem insurmountable differences and disappointments.
As a male and female therapy team we can provide you with the emotional support, balance and understanding you both need from our individual experiences and expertise. Working with a male and female therapist team is highly effective and leads to positive results.
As a Couple You May be Experiencing Some of The Following
- Communicating is too difficult, has dried up or leads to arguments
- Separation or divorce seems like the only option
- Discovering an affair, a betrayal or break of trust
- Sex is not enjoyable or frequent enough
- Strong tensions in a step-family
- Violent verbal or physical out bursts
"Andy and Jo gave us a balanced and fresh perspective; sitting with a male and a female therapist we both felt very heard and supported and were better able to understand each other."
Knowing how difficult it can be to think about taking that step into counselling you can first meet us for an initial consultation, where we discuss the issues that are troubling your relationship and think about the best way forward and whether we are the right fit for you. Our consulting room in Swiss Cottage, North London is easy to access from both Swiss Cottage and Finchley Road tube stations.
By Seeking Couples Counselling or Relationship Therapy
- Resentments, hurts and breaks of trust can be healed
- Your partner will start to hear what you are saying, and vice versa
- You begin to grasp the bigger picture of what is happening in your relationship
- You find out how to bring back intimacy and loving feelings
- You learn how to manage your emotions and look after yourself better
- Understand how power and vulnerability work in a relationship
We Work With All Types of Couples
Trouble and disappointment are inevitable at some stage in a relationship: don't despair.
Find out more...